Made these for the occasion that is Pancake Tuesday…
Wasn’t feeling crepes again this year so I went for proper ‘American Style’Pancakes.
Note: not to be made part of a stable diet. Excessive consumption will probs make you fat.
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- Splash of Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Combine all wet ingredients
- Make a well in the dry bowl, add in the wet bowl and mix
- Leave for at least 30 minutes to form a good gloopy texture
- Heat your pan, add your lube of choice (I went for Coconut Oil)
- When good and hot drop a blob of mix onto your pan and leave to cook, when it starts to bubble on the top half, lift and flip to brown on the other half.
- Serve with whatever your heart desires