They’re so easy to make, not that bad for you and you can add whatever seasoning you want to them.What you need:
- Drain your chickpeas, spread them out on a tray or baking paper and add to preheated over at 180 degree c.
- Take them out after 45-60 minutes- should be nicely browned
- Immediately throw them in a bowl with your honey and mix until well coated
- Put them back on the tray, well spread and sprinkle your salt (maybe be some chilli flakes also). Back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes
- Take them out, allow to cool and then eat them. Or you can ‘store’ them in a covered container.