This is so so good, so easy and delicious.
Sauce: (For 2 Servings)
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Fish Sauce
- Chopped Chilli (your heat preference)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic Crushed
- White Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Chicken (your amount) sliced thinly
- Prawns (your amount)
- Noodles 2 Servings
- Green Onions Sliced
- Soy Sauce
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Coriander (Fresh Only) Chopped
- Chilli Flakes
- 1-2 Limes Chopped into Wedges
- Add your Chicken and Prawns into a bowl, dress with Soy Sauce and Chilli Flakes, leave soaking.
- Add all ingredients for your Sauce into a pan, turn on low heat and allow to combine and heat up while you deal with all your other bits.
- Cook your noodles, when drained add a little bit of sesame oil to coat and leave.
- On a hot wok add a bit of coconut oil to coat the surface, add your beaten egg to the wok in the style of an omlett, as it starts to cook break it into bits, remove from the pan and leave to the side.
- On the same wok add some more Oil and fry up your Chicken and Prawns until cooked through.
- On a high heat add the noodles to the same pan, stir and mix up the meat and noodles, then add in your egg, splash of Soy sauce and slowly pour in your hot sauce coating everything well.
- Keep on high heat for a few minutes, remove and add sliced Green Onions and Coriander.
- To serve dish out with a sprinkle more Corinader and Lime Wedge on the side!!